Monday 2 December 2013

Josiah's speech

Speech
Hi my name is Josiah. You may know me for being an incredibly handsome, amazing basketball player, and a spectacular at drawing. Hey I’m just being honest :) Anyway, today I will be talking about my time at russell street school and I’ll be saying farewell to the years sixes, who have helped me through a lot.

The first time I came to this school I knew I would get along with a lot of people. My very special welcome was being chased by a random kid I didn’t even know. 

My first teacher at russell street was Ngaire and I remember I’d always sit at the same table as Maia, Oliver, and Salah. I don’t know why we did that since we didn’t have chosen tables. In Ngaire’s class we played flags against Stephen’s class. I hate to brag...but oh well, I was amazing at flags, spectacular, I had all the spotlight. I went all ninja on them I was just like boom!, pow!, and they were just like please don’t beat us too bad Josiah.

 My next teacher was Nic. Nic is very talented and he plays guitar and drums. In Nic’s class I made lots of new friends like Aimen, Mason, Daniel, and Malachi. I made lots of friends who were year six’s and year fives. Nic taught me lots of writing skills and built me up to be the writer I am today. The year sixes are very friendly and made me to be the person I am today. The year six who were really friendly to me was probably Aimen. He became my friend in term 2 and he’s been really nice ever since. As they leave Russell street they should know that this isn’t the end of their journey of learning but they’ve only just begun. Before I end this speech I’d like to sing a little song of farewell to the year six’s.

I will remember you. As you go to your different schools. You’re gonna get crushed by the questions, please don’t get  detentions. Adios goodbye I really like pie. Adios goodbye now I’ll go eat pie.

Goodbye Year six’s

No comments:

Post a Comment