Thursday 26 September 2013

My end of term reflection


My end of term reflection
WALT: evaluate our learning honestly
What is an effective learner?  An effective learner is someone who never gives up but keeps on persevering to reach there goal.

What were the highlights for this term? Why? Tennis with big John because it was really fun and we learnt grasshopper skills.

What were your greatest challenges this term?  Why? Fractions because I was struggling with some of strategies.

How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why? Telling the teacher exactly the story of how something happened.

What are your goals in writing? How do you know these are your goals? To use more onomatopoeia and alliteration, because I’ve read through my stories and seen I haven’t got much of them.

Where to next? Next term I want to learn history

No comments:

Post a Comment