Sunday 13 October 2013

My learning goals

My Learning Goals
My reading goal is to use more diificult more difficult 
vocabulary.

My writing goal is to use more onomatopoeia and alliteration so I can make the reader of my story picture what's happening more in there head. And also to write from what my plan says and not just from my head. I will do that by planning words that are alliteration words.

My maths goal is to know my 6 to 8 times tables right off the bat. I will do this by asking someone in my family to give those times tables questions and me answer them.

My catch me if you can goal is to pivot more when we play netball. I will do that by practising outside at my house.

My athletics goal is to try my hardest and do our term focus have fun and enjoy 
it. I will do that by practising for athletics.

My personal goal is to become more of an independent learner and not wait on the escalator
 but keep on walking step by step forwards. So when I need help I will ask myself the question istead of someone else.

My behavior goal is to stay on task all the time because every minute is a minute of learning. So I will sit next to drivers not blockers

My attitude goal is to look more forward to waking up and going to school to learn something new.

Purpose: To set a learning goal for school, friendships, sports and personal.
WALT: Set Smart Goals
Task:
S.M.A.R.T. means Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-sensitive.
Specific: Don’t be vague. What exactly do you want?
Measurable: Quantify your goal. How will you know if you’ve achieved it or not?
Attainable: Be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably accomplish at this point in your life, taking into consideration your current responsibilities.
Realistic: It’s got to be doable, real and practical.
Time: Associate a time frame with each goal. When should you complete the goal?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goals Josiah! Very specific and measurable. Good luck in achieving them! You are an amazing learner!

    ReplyDelete