Thursday 27 February 2014

Swimming sports reflection

WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
Success Criteria:
  • Use an image here.
  • Answer questions honestly.
  • Use correct spelling and punctuation.
  • Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.
  1. What are you most proud of at swimming sports and why?
     I’m most proud that I cheered on kiwi house loudly and encouraged everyone.



  1. What challenged you the most and Why?
      What challenged me was building up my self confidence.



  1. How did you show kotahitanga?
      By cheering people on who aren't even in my house group



  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
      Next time I want to try my very hardest because I don’t think I tried my very       best when I swam. I’ll achieve this by striving for excellence.



Peer Comment: Awesome Josiah! I love how you said why and how you
achieved your goal. Well done. Salah
target green.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You were awesome at cheering others on. I am glad that you have built confidence to have a go. I wonder what you can do to try your hardest next time? Perhaps you might give lengths a go?

    ReplyDelete