Thursday 13 February 2014

WALT Learn

WALT: learn!

We will know we are successful when we agree to:



  • Believe in ourselves,
  • Take risks in our learning,
  • Manage self,
  • Display leadership / initiative,
  • Show integrity,
  • Strive for excellence,
  • Take responsibility for our learning,
  • Set challenging learning goals,
  • Learn from our mistakes,
  • Show determination in all situations,
  • Work in unity,
  • Know ourselves as a learner,
  • Think happy thoughts (positivity is the key!),
  • Respect others’ rights to learn, to feel safe and to be respected,
  • Practice being a responsible digital citizen.


Reflective Questions to answer:
  1. How do you feel about these agreements? I think these agreements are fair. What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? I like all of these agreements
    because these are all the stuff I expect from myself   
  1. Which agreements will find easy to follow?, knowing myself as a learner because I know myself as a learner like the back of my hand.
Which agreements will you find difficult to follow?, taking risks in my learning. Why? Because I like to stick with the same normal things in my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment