Thursday 18 September 2014

Inquiry with Nic

WALT Develop ideas, skills and concepts in drama
My goal is to be spontaneous
    1. Focus - become the character, placement, patience.
    2. Accept Ideas and build on them
    3. Levels - make it interesting for the viewer
    4. Space - balanced, using a mixture of all the space, don’t bunch up
    5. Finish on time
    6. Be Spontaneous
    7. Centre stage - main idea is always in this position.
    8. Contribute and participate
I think










My Teacher thinks











Evaluation:
1. I’m most proud that we were all able to work as a team on this because at first we had a pretty rough start working together.
2.I found putting the story together in the right way to act out challenging because, it was pretty hard to make the right choice of who to act and how we do it as a team
3.  My next get it goal is to try out and experiment because i’m not always trying new things and experimenting enough

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josiah I think you did a great job and you had a loud and clear voice and you were almost always on task. Next time you could work your expressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josiah I think you are great at being really loud so people can hear you from the back. Next time I think you could work on being more spontaneous

    ReplyDelete