Tuesday 18 March 2014

Camp draft 2

                                                                          Camp


Darkness had swallowed the bright blue sky. The cold had stolen all of the suns heat away. Moths flew aimlessly in every direction possible. I was in my zebra onesey walking strolling silently back to my cabin ready for lights out. I was a fat cat overlaid inlaid coated in his puffy warm fur. Ebony’s and Nick’s class were at highland home camp for a week. When I got to my cabin I climbed up the ladder trying to be as quiet as I could. Then I  got into my bunk bed, and I was out cold. Then I jumped into my cosy comforter, pulled my covers over my body, and I was out cold. overlaid in my covers I fell asleep.

Well done Josiah I like how you thought alot about how you could change your ideas. Kadince. 

No comments:

Post a Comment